Thank you for checking out my speaking page. I would love to join you at your event and speak to your organization. On this page you will find out what you can expect from us, the topics we frequently speak on, who we are, our experience, and how to contact us to begin the process. We would be honored to spend time with your organization! Keep reading below for more information.
We are equipped to speak on just about any topic and have spoken in front of groups as big as 10,000, and as small as 5 over the past 18 years. One of our favorite aspects of speaking to different groups is the opportunity we have to connect with people from all walks of life. If you’re ready to get the ball rolling click the button below our schedule to start the discussion.
What You Can Expect
If you hire us to speak for your event, this is what you can expect:
- Prompt response to all of your emails and phone calls (including your initial inquiry). We have a 24-48 hour turn-around time!
- Personal consultation over the phone to find out the specific needs of your event.
- Your event’s promotion on our blog (including links to register).
- Detailed communication on the specific needs of your event.
- Customized teaching content that fits with the intention, theme or goal of your event.
- Professional headshots and media pieces with full publicity rights for your promotion (at no cost to you). If you are an event organizer and need access to our media files for publicity purposes, click here.
- Timeliness in our arrival to your event.
- Professional approach in communicating on stage and interacting with your staff and attendees.
Frequent Topics We’ve Spoken On:
(Parenting, marriage, and family):
- Foster care
- Special Needs Parenting
- Partnering with teachers to help them understand trauma and special needs
- Reactive Attachment Disorder & FASD (Fetal-Alcohol-Spectrum-Disorder)
- Parenting Teenagers
- Relating To Birth Families
- Parenting difficult children
- Building Successful Marriages
- Parenting Principles & Trends
- Fighting For Your Family’s Heart
- Building Strong Support Systems
- Finding Hope & Healing on the road of Adoption and Foster Care
- Marriage enrichment and transformation
- Living a life of purpose
- Overcoming fear and worry
- Pursuing Christ with your life
- Finding your calling
- Leading by serving
- Becoming Kingdom Workers
- Identity and finding new life
- How your story of brokenness tells the story of grace.
Who We Are:
We are both full-time writers, bloggers, authors, consultants, and speakers. Our eBooks, 7 Hills Every Parent Should Die On, Your Ridiculously Amazing Year, and The Adoptive Parent Toolbox are available in our online store. Our blog is read in 16 different countries, around the globe, and receives, on average, 50,000 readers monthly. If you’d like to receive email updates click the button below. When you subscribe we’ll send you a FREE eBook as a “thank you!”